Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First day at Solaris .....

I had my first day at Solaris yesterday. Quite a bit of homecoming .... talking plainly in terms of a gym. This is my 3rd gym after the one I joined post 12th and then the in house gym at Persistent. The difference between a small gym and a renowned one is quite visible. You dont have much time to breathe at Solaris and you dont have to wait for a long time to use any equipment. Add to that, the steam bath or a hot water shower .... the only sad part is the following day ... that is today ... still counting all the body parts that are aching ..... Cheers !!

1 comment:

Prameela said...

When i read Solaris i thought u were talking about the OS. I wondered that the title should have been 'First Day With Solaris'. It was only after reading the blog did i realize that the title was correct :)